Monday, December 1, 2008

Review: Jemma Kidd Mannequin Complexion Skin Enhancer

I have glanced at the new cosmetics offerings at Target several times and was less than impressed, however when I was shopping yesterday, I decided to give it one more try. Behold, Jemma Kidd Mannequin Complexion Skin Enhancer. This light, shimmery primer gives skin a much needed moisture boost as well as a summery glow, perfect for dull, winter skin.  The primer is meant to be applied under foundation but today I was running late for class and I rubbed some on before running out the door, only to be asked several times if I went somewhere warm for break because my skin was "glowing." The only downfall to the product is its $24 price tag. Its so hard to plunk down that much for a product that comes from Target, but trust me once you buy it you'll be happy you did, especially in the winter months to come! Overall this is a great 1 step product!

Rating: 10 out of 10
Would I buy again? Yes, but I wish the price was a little bit lower

Photo Credit: Target

No comments: