Sunday, August 10, 2008

Make-Up Forever High Definition Foundation

Ok I have a confession to make...I have never purchased or even tried a Make-Up Forever product, I know, I know, I should be ashamed of myself. After watching the latest beauty video on Kim Kardashian's website, I fell in love with MUFE's HD foundation, it makes her skin look absolutely flawless, I just hope it does the same for me!  Kim and her make-up artist advise using a kabuki brush to buff in this foundation as it gives a nice sheer coverage thats lasts and lasts, just set with powder and you are good to go! While I love my Too Faced Foundation Wand, I am a little bit disappointed with the coverage it offers so I think I'm going to give this one a try! Let me know if you have tried it, love it hate it?

Check out HD foundation here!

Photo Credit: Sephora

No comments: