Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nars Makeup Primer with SPF

I absolutely love the original Nars makeup primer for its high vitamin content, its silky texture and the way it makes my skin feel in general.  I am absolutely ecstatic to have discovered that my beloved primer now comes in an SPF version! I have pale, Irish skin and so I am constantly slathering on sunscreen and this product will allow me to cut back on the number of products applied...oh how I love products that multitask! The primer includes UVA and UVB protection as well as Active Phytoseed complex which provides intense hydration for parched skin (just what I need with winter well on its way)! Also this product is SPF 20, which is what dermatologists recommend for daily wear! So ladies, I highly encourage you to snap this product up! I promise, you won't regret it!

Picture Credit: narscosmetics.com

No comments: