Thursday, October 16, 2008

Biore Skin Boosting Night Serum

I have one embarrassing guilty pleasure....Biore nose strips...I know I know they are gross but I am addicted to them! Anyways, as I was picking up my box of nose strips, I stumbled across this little wonder product.  This light, silky serum is applied to skin at night and I kid you not makes you wake up looking like you just had a facial! The oil free formula evens out skin tone, reduces redness and improves the overall look and texture of skin.  I have also found that this product makes an amazing makeup primer! It soaks into skin quickly leaving skin matte, dewy and ready for makeup application.  I love this product for the dry, cold air that we have been having lately, it keeps my skin moisturized and glowing!

Photo Credit: Biore.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ray Banのことを思い出すと、とても懐かしいです。子供の頃、映画に出る英雄たちに、すごく憧れていました。たぶん、幼いから、物事を判断することはできないでしょう。それにしても、子供の時に見たレイバン RB2140はどうしても忘れられなかった。