Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Charlize Theron: Gold Smoky Eye

Today as I was perusing Total Beauty, I stumbled across an article entitled, 7 ways to look gorgeous for the holidays, and knew I had to take a peak. Two of the seven looks caught my eye, first of which Charlize's gorgeous golden/brown smokey.  Following the directions total beauty give, I applied gold shadow (Smashbox champagne) all over my lid and then a dark brown mixed with taupe in the crease (MAC Era and Espresso) then lined my eyes with a smudged combination of gold and taupe. Next I lined the inner lower and upper rims with UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero.  While I like the way it turned out, its not an exact replica, I think I need to work a little bit more with the gold, I haven't found the right shade yet.  I highly reccomend reading this article as they give some great ideas!

Photo Credit: Total Beauty

No comments: