Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunsilk Captivating Curls

My hair is a annoying combination of curly/wavy/stick straight so I am always looking for products that will hold my curl, define my wave and keep my hair from being a crunchy mess.  I think I may have found that in Sunsilk's Captivating Curls Gel/Cream.  This product is a very pretty lime scented swirl of curl cream and curl gel.  Each pump delivers the perfect amount of each product, providing for beautifully defined curls with no frizz or crunch.  I tested this product out the other night and even went out without any hair spray, I was nervous, as you can imagine.  When I got home about 6 hours later I immediately headed to the mirror to check out my hair, I was amazed to see that my hair looked just as good as when I had left.  I was even more surprised the next morning only to discover that my curls were still intact....that NEVER happens!!!!  This product has earned a permanent spot on my bathroom shelf!

Photo Credit: Sunsilk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this product too! My hair is as straight as can be and this product is the reason I can get the "I have messy wavy hair" look! LOVE IT :)