Monday, February 9, 2009

and I returned from Egypt alive!

It seems like I've been gone forever! I got back from Egypt about two weeks ago and was thrown directly into classes, thus my posts have been neglected.  No worries, however, as I have tons of new reviews coming up, including a few Egyptian products. Here goes,

Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Night Scrub
On my first Walmart trip after Egypt, I was perusing the skin care aisle when this lovely lavender bottle caught my eye.  The words, relaxing and deep clean caught my attention, being the stressed college student that I am, so I decided to give it a try.  Later that night, I hopped into a nice, steamy shower and gave the scrub a whirl.  First let me just say that the scent is amazing!!!! A combination of lavender and lilac, its light but intoxicating none the less.  As for the scrub itself, once again Neutrogena has gone above and beyond.  The cleanser leaves skin exfoliated and yet amazingly moisturized.  Honestly I was so obsessed with it, I didn't want to stop washing my face! Definitely a keeper!

5 out of 5 stars
Would I repurchase? Yes

No comments: