Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clinique Long and Pretty Mascara


During my two week trip to Egypt, I somehow, misplaced my mascara and had to rely on my roommate to darken my fair lashes.  Luckily my roommate had great taste in mascara and introduced me to my new favorite, Clinique Long, Pretty lashes. Not only does this mascara not clump, it lasts all day and delivers volume, curl and length!!! Also one of my biggest pet-peeves is mascaras that flakes, none here! I replaced my beloved Chanel Inimitable as this one has a much better price tag and provides the same results.  If you are looking for a fabulous moderately priced mascara than this is the one for you! 

5 out of 5 stars
Would I repurchase? YES!

Photo Credit: Clinique

1 comment:

Ai Ellico Baja said...

Sounds cool! I have to try it. I just can't find a good mascara for myself.