Sunday, June 7, 2009

Earth Science Azulene Eye Cream

I have extremely fair skin and along with that comes the inevitable and dreaded dark circles. In addition, I tend to develop extremely noticeable bags under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get. That being said, I am constantly trying out new products in hopes of ending this chronic problem. My newest love is Earth Science Azulene Eye Treatment. While I was searching the aisles of Whole Foods for a miracle zit cream, I stumbled across the tester for this delightful little product, whose vibrant blue hue immediately caught my attention. Now I have only been using it for a few days but already I have noticed the delicate skin under my eyes looks firmer and fresher, definitely a plus from before. While I can't give this a thumbs up yet, things are looking great for this little guy.

Photo Credit: Earth Science.com

No comments: