Sunday, June 7, 2009

After a long hiatus....



I know, I know. Its been entirely too long since my last post, however I have a good excuse; college. Between my two seminars and enjoying my last few months, posting slipped my mind, thats not to say that I haven't been keeping products in mind. I have some excellent new product reviews coming up as well as a few new tutorials so get excited, it's summer and time to get beautiful!

So for my first review of this new season...

Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream
One night while pulling an all nighter at my sorority house, my skin was feeling super dry from lack of sleep and dehydration, so one of my sisters handed me this little miracle jar. At first I was skeptical as I have tried several BB products in the past and have not had much success, however, this cream was love at first touch. It smells delighful and slicks on easily. My only complaint is the slightly sticky texture, however that proves not to be a problem after several minutes as it absorbs quickly. When I wake up in the morning I find my skin looking refreshed and radiant, it must have something to do with the "Royal Jelly" ingredient, but my skin LOVES it!

4 out of 5 stars
Would I repurchase? YES!

photo credit: Burtsbees.com

1 comment:

Ai Ellico Baja said...

I heard lots of rave about this product! I think I might jump on the ban wagon 8D