Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Face Masks


I have been experimenting with face masks for quite some time now and have found a few that work for different skin types.

Acne Prone Skin-
I love Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask, which claims to "dry up acne pimples and sweep away blackheads," also "relaxes tired facial muscles and eases tension lines on the face and neck." My face felt noticeably softer and my acne looked significantly better. For more details and retail locations visit the webpage here.

Normal/Oily-
I really like a new mask by Clean and Clear called SOFT in Shower Facial.  The product claims to "provide a deep cleansing treatment to detoxify, soften and smooth young skin."  I loved the light, clean fragrance, it was very relaxing.  Also, the small exfoliating beads left my skin glowing while the deep moisturizers left my skin feeling softer than it's ever been. Check it out here!

Dry Skin-
 For dry, winter skin, I love Boots No. 7 Intensive Moisture Face Mask.  This vitamin infused mask can be left on for up to 10 minutes or can even be left on overnight for severely dry skin.  The light fragrance is not overwhelming, but oddly refreshing.  This mask left my skin amazingly hydrated and fresh looking.   Read more about the product here!


No comments: