Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Water

In an effort to give my skin that "glow," (you know the one I'm talking about, that I just spent a month in St. Tropez-had a facial everyday and have the perfect tan glow) I looked up the correct amount of water that a healthy adult should drink daily; the results were not pretty.  I consulted several different websites and they all had the same information.  Healthy adults should drink between 2 and 2.5 liters daily!  I don't know about you, but that seems like a little bit much, I mean I want my skin to glow but I don't know that I am willing to be in the restroom every five minutes to achieve it.  I decided that I could at least give it a try, so here I am sitting in my cubicle in the library, laptop in hand and a supersize bottle of Evian sitting next to me.  Im hoping that my constant trips downstairs to the restroom will pay off and my skin will be acne-free and glowing by the weekend.

Your Evian- sipping, Beauty addict.

No comments: