Thursday, April 17, 2008

Primer


So yesterday at my, what feels like weekly, trip to Ulta, I stumbled upon this lovely product.  I have tried the plain old Photo Finish several times before and have loved it, however I had never seen one with SPF.  I decided I HAD to try it and plunked down the $17 for the tiny tube of Photo Finish UVA/UVB 15 with Dermaxyl (a peptide complex which is proven to reduce wrinkles),which is a fairly large feat for a poor college student.  This morning, I woke up 1 5 minutes before class, as usual, and without washing my face slapped this on and began applying my makeup.  My face felt incredibly soft after I applied Photo Finish and my makeup slid on SO easily.  I am already in my second class on the day and my makeup still looks perfect, no shine in sight!

All pictures come from the product's website

No comments: