Monday, April 7, 2008

A Pink Moisturizer?

Obviously I was immediately attracted to Wexler's MMPI.20 Skin Regenerating Serum because of it's unique shade of pink.  I love this product for many reasons; first of all it is light enough, yet moisturizing enough to be used in the summer and winter, second it really does work (It claims to help skin replace collagen, keep its youthful appearance and help reverse sun damage).  I have been using this product for almost a year now and my skin has never felt better.  I apply the cream only at night (I have semi-oily skin) under my regular moisturizer and in the morning my skin feels baby-soft.  I highly reccomend it for those of you who want to jump on the anti-aging wagon early! Once again, it is pricey- $55 for 3.4 oz.

More information regarding the product can be found here!

No comments: