Saturday, June 28, 2008

24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil

Ok ladies, I may have just discovered the HG of eyeliners- Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil.  While I am not typically a black eyeliner girl, I decided to give it a try after being inspired by the lovely ladies on the set of Gossip Girl.  I usually have problems with the black overwhelming my small eyes but not with this creamy pencil! The pencil goes on smoothly and allows a few minutes of "smudge time" before setting.  Once it is set this liner does NOT and I repeat does NOT budge.  To give this pencil the test of all tests, I decided to swipe it on before hitting the gym for a cardio session.  Typically if I wear any type of eyeliner it is all over my face by the time I get done running.  So this afternoon I hesitantly stepped of the treadmill and headed over to the mirror to do the dreaded post workout face check and.....nothing, absolutely nothing. My liner and mascara looked as if it had just been applied, I was stunned. After finding this liner, black eyeliner may become a staple in my beauty routine.  I purchased 24/7 in an inky black shade called Zero but it comes in lots of fun colors including an aquamarine called Electric and a midnight purple called Lust.  I can definitely say I will be running to Ulta soon to scoop up a few more shades!

Get your own 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil here
Photo Credit: Urban Decay.com

No comments: