Friday, June 27, 2008

Get toned while you sleep

One of my sorority sisters uses the original Fat Girl Slim cream religiously and swears by it's dimple diminishing ingredients, so after giving the night time version a smell I decided to give it a try.  To be honest I was quite skeptical of a cream that claims to tone...I though only the elliptical could do that! The first night I applied  the product I was calmed by the faint smell of lavender, it was soothing and made me feel sleepy.  The cream is very smooth and absorbs quickly; I rubbed for the instructed 2 minutes, threw my pjs on and hopped into bed.  The next morning I didnt notice any huge differences, however my skin was very smooth.  Tonight when I opened my jar of Fat Girl Sleep I was dismayed to find that it was almost empty, I have become accustomed to falling asleep smelling so yummy! Since my jar was almost empty I decided to examine the skin on my "trouble areas" in order to evaluate the product and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised.  While there is no "plastic surgery" difference, the skin on my thighs definitely looks smoother and tighter.  The 6 oz jar has lasted me a little bit more than 2 weeks, while the cream is rather pricey at $38, it is worth a try, especially for those of us who like a quick fix!

Photo Credit: Bliss World


No comments: