Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Foundation Diaries: Cargo Oil Free Foundation


Besides the current series I am working on with self-tanners, I have also been testing out several new foundations and this one is on my list!  Cargo's oil free foundation sounds perfect for hot summer days.  This foundation claims to remain matte even in the most extreme circumstances and it also comes in a wide variety of shades which should match just about any skin tone.  I have had a long love affair with Cargo products, among my favorites is their bronzer...I just love the unique, simplistic packaging.  The oil free foundation seems to be no exception.  The foundation comes in a plastic envelope type package with a screw on lid, this container makes the product incredibly portable.  I can't wait to try it!

Check it out here

Photo Credits: Sephora

No comments: