Monday, June 9, 2008

sunless tanner of the day

Ok so I have finally decided to give up tanning in a bed.  Not that I have a habit or anything, I typically only use it before major events.  Anyways, I have decided to dedicate the next few posts to sunless tanners in order to complete my quest for the holy grail of tanning lotions.  I will include both tanning creams as well as gradual tanning lotions.  My first review is Loreal Sublime Bronze Gelee.  This particular product caught my attention because of the unique gel formula and I have to say it worked fairly well.  It provided very natural color overnight.  My only qualm is that the gel form takes forever to dry and leaves your skin feeling sticky for at least an hour- which made me worry about getting it on clothing and sheets.  Overall though a very good tanner, particularly for those who want a deep color, quickly.


No comments: