Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Korres Gets Ready for Summer!


As I am sitting in my bed, simultaneously, watching Bones, deep conditioning, perusing Sephora.com and blogging, I came to the conclusion that I have not truly made the move from spring makeup to summer makeup, heres where Korres comes in. This amazing set, entitled Mediterranean Sun Color Collection looks perfect for those hot summer days when full on makeup is just too much. The kit includes illuminating bronzer, cherry full color lip gloss and the line's signature deep color mascara. I have been a fan of Korres for awhile now, their products are not only 100% natural but they also perform...and trust me ladies, I have high standards! While I do not yet own this kit (its just a matter of time!) I have tried the mascara and the lip color and love both of them. The mascara is extremely hydrating, does not flake and provides intense color...oh and it smells like olive oil. The lip gloss is super moisturizing, not sticky with just a hint of color and a great cherry flavor. The bronzer looks amazing too and I can't wait to try it. It contains Monoi oil which is meant to hydrate the skin and provide a "glow". Oh and the best part about this kit? It comes with an adorable bag with a giant sun flower on the front...perfect for carrying all of your summer must-haves!

Get your own Korres Mediterranean Sun Color Collection Kit here

Photo Credits: Sephora

No comments: