Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another day of Sunless Tanners...

So on my continued quest for the perfect "faux glow" I stumbled across a new product from Neutrogena called Sun Fresh. This amazing grapefruit scented lotion tans skin in just four hours.  I am so used to the "gradual" tanning lotion, that I was hesitant to try this instant formula, but nevertheless, on your behalf I gave it a try.  The lotion was fairly thin and not uber moisturizing but perfect for the sticky summer weather coming soon.  I loved the smell (compared to the Jergen's Skin firming Natural Glow which I have been using) and the lotion was easy to apply evenly. I was nervous to look in the mirror this morning, especially at my knees, elbows and feet/ankles, but to my surprise they looked fine, tanned even. Sun Fresh also comes in a foam formula which I haven't tried, however if you don't need the extra moisture the cream version provides I would give it a try.   I was pleasantly surprised by this quick performing product and would highly recommend it to any fair skinned girl who needs a cancer-free "faux glow."

Application-
After much experience (My Irish skin DOES NOT tan) I have discovered that it is best to first spread a thin layer of a light lotion over knees, elbows, feet and ankles first and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Next apply Sun Fresh, beginning farthest away from dry areas (ie: knees and elbows).  Spread the cream on evenly and let dry for 5 minutes and you are good to go!

No comments: