Monday, May 19, 2008

Eco-Tools

After being on my covet list for over a month, I finally went out and bought the eco-tools five piece brush set and I must say it lives up to the reviews I have read. The silky soft bristles evenly apply powder, bronzer and blush.  The concealer brush is also amazing, I used the brush on my concealer stick and then gently applied it and it looked flawless! The only issue I have with the kit is the eyeshadow shading brush.  I felt like it didnt really "catch" the product which then didnt allow enough to get on my actual eyelid.  Im going to try it again tomorrow and see if I can figure out a better way to do it!  All in all I would highly recommend this set, the brushes are super soft and chic looking and they come with an adorable eco-friendly case! What more could a green girl ask for?

No comments: