Sunday, May 4, 2008

Color Glaze

So this weekend I went back to my summer color- aka a very light blonde and noticed that my hair did not transition as easily as it has in the past.  My fabulous stylist at Rocco Altobelli, Chelsey, gave me several small vials of Biolage Cera-Repair Pro treatments, while I liked these I wanted my shine back.  While perusing the aisles of Walmart, I stumbled upon John Frieda's Clear Color Glaze and decided to give it a try.  You can use the treatment daily in the shower or weekly.  I chose to do the weekly as my hair is very damaged.  I left the treatment in for about an hour (the box says 20 minutes) and then shampooed it out.  Even wet my hair feels strong, healthy and soft, I cant wait to see it dry! I would definately give this one a try! It also comes in blonde, brunette and red to enhance your natural color.

All pictures come from the products website

No comments: