Monday, May 12, 2008

Loreal HIP Color Rich Cream Crayon

Today when I was picking up my Healthy Volume mascara, I stumbled across this little stick.  A cream eye shadow and long lasting eyeliner, it sounded like a dream come true.  I was hesitant because typically cream eyeshadows crease after an hour on me.  Being the beauty junkie that I am, I decided to give it a try, I applied it immediately when I got home which was about 7 hours ago and still no creases in sight!  I got it in Meticulous, a taupe/bronze shade which looks great with my green eyes.  This is a great day time look, with just the right amount of color, it looks natural and subtly enhances my eyes! I would defiantly purchase another color.  There are six colors total, (meticulous-bronze/taupe, Intricate-blue, perfectionist-black, Authentic-green, Attentive-gold and Unmistakable- pink) Im going to have to add all of them to my collection!

No comments: