Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tanning Bed in A Tube

As summer approaches, us fair skinned girls are desperately trying to get a head start on our tans without damaging our skin.  Skin cancer has become a dominant disease in our society which is not surprising due to our obsession with obtaining a healthy "glow." I won't even try to claim that I am not guilty of hitting up the local tanning salon for a quick and easy tan but I do not condone it, especially after reading the many articles regarding skin cancer that have come up lately.
In several of my last posts I have reviewed self tanners, I have found a few that I love but am always in search a new one and thus I am obsessed with Too Faced's new instant bronzer/self tanner "Tanning Bed in A Tube," while I have not yet tried this product (its hard living in a small town miles away from the closes Sephora) if Too Faced other products are any indication, this tanner will be great.  I love that it instantly bronzes the skin and gradually tans. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

No comments: