Thursday, May 1, 2008

Swell Volume

My lovely stylist at Studio 2000, recommended this shampoo, which happens to be made in my home state, which is obviously a plus! I don't typically use volume enhancing shampoo but I decided to give this one a try.  I was, first of all, pleasantly surprised by the light fresh fragrance! The sulfate-free shampoo lathered surprisingly well and rinsed clean.  I did not initially use the matching conditioner so I simply used one of my staples.  After I towel-dried my hair it was easy to comb through and the light fragrance lingered.  I blow-dried my hair the same way I always do, upside-down, right-side up.  I was amazed by the bounce my hair had.  Even after my daily straightening my roots were still full and healthy looking.  I would highly recommend this product for people with short hair, although I lent it to a sorority sister with long hair and she loved it too!

No comments: