Monday, July 7, 2008

Angels on Bare Skin

After finishing my latest bottle of Proactive Gentle Formula, I decided I needed to try something new.  Thus my love affair with LUSH began.  I decided to head over to Mall of America and hit up the only LUSH store nearby.  I talked to Christina who was amazing! Seriously she was so knowledgeable about all of the products and even offered to create an entire skin regimen for me to try and take home samples of.  Being the beauty chick that I am, obviously I said yes! My regimen consists of Angels on Bare Skin cleanser, Tea Tree Spray Toner, Enzymion moisturizer and Fresh Pharmacy Spot Treatment. The thing that really sold me on LUSH is the fact that the products are so fresh, Christina even mixed up my Angels right in front of me! The consistency of the cleanser is going to be something that I will have to get used to as it is firm and grainy and you must add water and make it into a paste before cleansing.  The toner and the moisturizer, however, felt amazing to my sunburned skin! I can't wait to purchase full sizes of all of my samples!

Check it out here
Photo Credit: Lush.com

No comments: