Monday, July 21, 2008

The Lash Stash

As I was perusing Sephora's website, I came across this amazing little kit which contains travel sizes of 7 of Sephora's best selling mascaras for only $28! I dont know about you, but I am a mascara addict and I hate when I purchase one only to find that it was not worth the trip to get it, much less what I paid for it! This kit solves that problem! I have, for a long time, been coveting, Blink's Kiss Me mascara, but have been hesitant to try it because of it's "tube formula," however, with this kit, I get a trial size, so I can test it before splurging!  The kit includes:

Blink Kiss Me Mascara
Smash Box Bionic Mascara
Benefit A Little Bit Bad Gal Lash
Lorac Publicity Stunt Mascara
Stila Multi Effect Mascara
Sephora Brand Lash Plumper
Two Faced Lash Injection

I would say that this is definitely worth the trek out to Sephora! Hurry though gals, as this is a limited time offer! Check out the Lash Stash here!

Photo Credit: Sephora!

No comments: