Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Eye of the Day: Subtle Purple Smoky

Finally! The long awaited (well for me at least) eye of the day series.  I realize that these looks my be a little tame for many of you, but as a fair haired girl, it is difficult for me to use "fun" colors and not look like its Halloween. This is one of my no-fail eye looks.  This particular photo was taken as a day look, however, its very easy to turn this eye into a "going out" eye, simply darken the creases and add more mascara. Ok side note, just as I was about to upload and open eye picture, I deleted it! Darn! Anyways, imagine this with green eyes! The purple and goldish flecks really make green eyes pop (also works for blue or brown!)

To achieve this look I used:
Mac Paintpot in Bare Study all over the lid
Mac Eye Shadow in Shroom all over the lid
Mac Eye Shadown in Garcon Gray in the crease
Mac Eye Shadow in Parisienne in the crease
Mac Eye Shadow in Bistro in the outer corners and along the lash-line
Mac Eye Shadow in Nocturnelle as an eyeliner
Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara

Do we like? 
Questions, Comments?

No comments: