Sunday, July 13, 2008

Eye Cream Roller?

I have an confession to make, I love gossip magazines! However, because of my crazy work schedule, I only ever get to read them at the cabin on the weekends. So this weekend, during my perusal of Glamour magazine, I came across an add for the Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Puff Eye Roller.  I was intrigued to say the least, how is it possible to apply an eye cream with a roller? Although I was skeptical, I decided to give this product a try as it claims to de-puff eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles, just what a twenty-something college student needs.  Thus I hauled my tush over to Target and picked one up, I looked like a hot mess in a college sweatshirt, under armour shorts, hair in a pony with a headband sticking up all over and last nights makeup still caked on, so needless to say I needed a pick me up.  This product was my answer.  I applied as soon as I got in the car, hoping for a miracle.  The cool metal roller soothed my puffy under eye skin and the gel seemed to immediately tighten and brighten.  While this product did not produce amazing results, I definitely looked more awake and less of a a zombie after one application.  I can't wait to see what continued use of roller has in store for me!

Check out the roller here
Photo Credit: Garnier

No comments: