Monday, July 7, 2008

Too Faced Foundation Wand

I must admit that I have an obsession with Too Faced.  I absolutely adore their girly packaging and quality products, so when I read Musing of a Muse's  reviews of their Foundation Wand I just had to try it.  After reading the Muse's rave review, I headed over to Sephora to check it out myself and I immediately fell in love! Not only is this product quick and efficient, it actually works and looks oh so natural, perfect for summer.  The light foundation is sheer but very buildable and it also has a slight "glow" which makes your skin look absolutely radiant.  The foundation comes in a wide range of colors to match any skin tone, and they are all named after cities (so cute! I wear "Paris") It only takes one-two pumps to cover my entire face so I think the wand should last me quite a while! I am looking forward to playing with my "magic wand" some more!

Get your own foundation wand here!
Photo Credit: Sephora.com

No comments: