Thursday, July 17, 2008

Eye of the Day: Brown and Turquoise


Like I mentioned in the last post, it is often times difficult for me to use bright colors because my skin is so fair, however I absolutely adore this turquoise color from MAC so I decided to give it a try with a few browns. I actually really like the way the turquoise compliments the nude shades of brown, I think it just gives it that something special.  Also this looks is so wild that it can't be worn to work! What do you think? (BTW sorry about the crazy eyebrows, im overdue for a wax!)

What to achieve this look? Heres what I used!
Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study all over lid
Mac Eye Shadow in Shroom all over lid
Mac Shadow in Era in crease
Mac shadow in Honesty in crease
Mac shadow in Mulch on outer corners
Smashbox shadow in Champagne on inner corners
Mac shadow in Unreally Blue as a liner
Neutrogena Healthy Volume mascara!



No comments: