Saturday, July 26, 2008

Review: Blinc Kiss Me Mascara



Due to my recent stitches, I haven't been allowed to wear any makeup besides mascara, thus I decided to review all of the mascaras in the Sephora lash stash.   My first review is Blinc's Kiss Me mascara in black.  This was the first mascara I pulled out of the Lash Stash box and I was hesitant because of it's tiny tube as well as it's claim to "tube" lashes.  However, I was extremely surprised to find that this mascara not only "tubes" lashes, it also amazingly lengthens and thickens lashes.  Another perk is that this mascara seriously will not flake or even rub off! The only way to remove it is to use warm water and gently brush lashes upwards, some lashes require a little bit of pulling but otherwise its a cinch! This mascara makes my eye look wide and even without any other makeup it makes my entire face light up! This gets 5 out out of 5 from the college beauty addict!  Look forward to the reviews of the other mascaras in Sephora's Lash Stash!

Photo Credit: Sephora

No comments: