Thursday, September 25, 2008

Drugstore.com Fall Trends

So, I must make a confession, today while I was supposed to be studying for a killer French exam, I was really checking out beauty products on drugstore.com...I know I know, shame on me.  Anyways, you'll be happy to know that I made an interesting discovery! Drugstore.com has an entire page devoted to the latest beauty and hair trends, in this case fall trends.  In these pages they provide several different looks and then describe (in detail) how to achieve them as well as list the products! The look pictured above is my favorite, "Sweet, Sexy, Modern" is the name of it, its very pinky and fresh, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Check it out asap and get to your local Sephora to pick up these great products!

Photo Credit: Drugstore.com

No comments: