Monday, September 15, 2008

The New Face Moisturizer?

As of late I have read several articles in which Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is praised as an amazing facial moisturizers.  In most articles I read, women applied the product to their faces at night and woke up with baby soft skin. Hmmm...at first I was disgusted by the thought of putting this gloopy, sticky mess on my face but after careful thought, I decided it might not be a bad idea.  After moving back to school, my skin has decided to revolt and has become dry and extremely acne prone, nothing I do seems to appease it, thus the idea of Vaseline left me wondering.  My one issue that is keeping me from slathering it on is the mess it will make while I am sleeping.  I don't know about you but I am a wild sleeper (my roommates can testify, I wake up looking like a troll doll!) and I am terrified that this is going to ruin my sheets/ bedding! The only idea I have is to designate a specific pillow case for those nights when I need a little extra moisturizing! Anyways Im definitely going to give this a try in the near future, so more to come!

Photo Credit: Vaseline.com

No comments: