Saturday, September 20, 2008

Vaseline Update

So not only am I desperately sick with a horrible cold, but my skin is peeling and flaking....wtf? Anyways so last night in a moment of desperation I grabbed a glob of Vaseline and proceeded to rub it all over my face.  As my face stuck to my pillow I began to think it was a bad choice, however when I woke up this morning my skin looked AMAZING! No SERIOUSLY...gone were the flakes and the peeling as well as the red splotches that go along with dry skin.  Hello smooth, supple, radiant skin.  Vaseline is most definitely going to be a new staple moisturizer for me, I don't think  I can use it every night but at least a few times a week! If you haven't tried it yet, do it, right now!

Bisous from your supple faced college beauty queen!

No comments: