Monday, September 8, 2008

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit

I have been an avid user of Neutrogena cleansers since middle school and while I stray every once in awhile, I find myself faithfully coming back.  The new Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit is no different, after only one day of using this product my out-of-control skin began to calm down again.  The pink grapefruit extract is calming for the skin and get revitalizes your senses at the same time! I find myself waking up in the morning excited to use this because of the wonderful scent! While I love the traditional Oil-Free Acne Wash (its orange, im sure you've seen it!) this one is definitely a new staple in my routine.  Also included in this line is an acne scrub and a body wash...I can't wait to try them!

Photo Credit: Neutrogena.com

No comments: