Sunday, September 21, 2008

Loreal Kids Grape Conditioner

So at my local Walmart, I was scoping out the conditioner scene when I stumbled upon this amazing products which is directed towards kids.  Attracted by the bright color of the bottle I picked it up to give it a sniff....WOW! It smelled so amazing that I had to give it a try and now as im sitting in my room post shower, I can honestly say I am amazed.  My hair, which is still wet, is amazingly soft and tangle free, I can't wait to see what it looks like dry as this product claims to tame fly aways! Also, because I dye my hair, I am always concerned about products stripping the color, however this product is extra gentle so I have no worries!  If you are looking for an inexpensive conditioner alternative give this one a try!

Photo Credit: Loreal Paris

No comments: