Friday, September 26, 2008

Tarte empahasEYES

One of my favorite beauty secrets to enhance my small, almond shaped eyes, is to line the inner rim of the eye. Now this causes problems for several reasons; first of all, my eyes are extremely sensitive and most liners irritate them, also because this area is constantly moist, my liner usually ends up under my eyes creating that I haven't slept in a year look.  I may of found the solution these problems, Tarte emphasEyes, which is formulated specifically for the inner rim of the eye, which pretty much means it won't irritate sensitive eyes and it has lasting power!  Also another perk is that it comes in four beautifully rich colors, chocolate brown, smoldering black, eggplant and emerald green.  I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Photo Credit: Tarte.com

No comments: